The LDA’s governing body has approved new development charges for the Jinnah and Iqbal sectors, according to the LDA’s official Facebook page.
The sixth meeting of the LDA’s governing board was chaired by the Punjab Chief Minister. The third balloting for residential plots in the Jinnah and Iqbal sectors will take place with the new pricing. In addition to other terms and conditions, the development charges are also subject to a potential rise in development expenditure.
The news report says the charges could be increased after the development work is over.
The governing body also took the following decisions:
- Mosques are exempt from paying sewage fees.
- Formation of a “Settlement Committee” to settle issues in LDA-managed projects.
- The board approved an improved LDA Avenue-1 project layout plan.
- All apartment projects in the city have to provide roof gardens and car parking facilities.
- Schools may have maximum vertical heights of up to 48 feet, but they will not be allowed on roads that are more than 30 feet wide.